I am happy

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited November 2012 in Day to day

Wow 5 years ago on the 15th May I was told I had aggressive cancer and a BIG fight on my hands ....

Well to day I am at the 5 year make early remission the doctors said, so now i am working towards the ten year mark, and each day month and year is such a bonus. I wish the same results for every one. 

I know it isn't the end of my journey but boy it's a great milestone.

whoooooo hooooooo

Comments

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a wonderful post!  You are inspiring and I am thrilled for you - congratulations!

Love, Michelle x

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

That's a great milestone, Fran. Hope you're having a celebration! :)

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations.  Keep chipping away and you will easily get to the 10 year mark and then the sky's your limit. XLeonie

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

HEY ANNIE, how's things. takes a great brave woman to know one and you are too. 

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's wonderful. Congratulations. Your attitude will inspire many others. Xxx
  • Dot42
    Dot42 Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is a fantastic milestone.  What an amazing acheivement. You are such an inspiration.  Thank you for all your advice and help.

Dot xxx

• magicmum
    magicmum Member Posts: 285
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am going to take this as a hopeful sign at 3am 12 hours before my path results. I was diagnosed on May 15th 2012. So maybe I can get a good result today !!

Good luck to you, well done, here's to the next 5 years. For both of us.

Keitha

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi , Goodluck to you , was a good day this year for us i hit five years and Daryl my husband also got a good report after his open heart surgery. so i hope it rubs off onto you and everyone.  the journey isnt easy and at times very scarey and depressing but their is hope.  

keep me posted please. Fran

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi , Goodluck to you , was a good day this year for us i hit five years and Daryl my husband also got a good report after his open heart surgery. so i hope it rubs off onto you and everyone.  the journey isnt easy and at times very scarey and depressing but their is hope.  

keep me posted please. Fran