Options
2»

Comments

• traxx65
    traxx65 Member Posts: 252
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Celeste,

Glad to see you back and hope we can keep you feeling good emoitonally.

Take care.

Tracey xx

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm so glad you've been able to 'reclaim' blogging as something you enjoy.  That's what's most important, isn't it? -- being able to keep doing the things that make you happy. xxx

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi celbird, new nic but still Celeste; what a lovely name and I am sure you are a lovely person also. I can see it in your face. I would say a " trouper ", but all of us have our breaking points, even the seemingly stronger ones. I think you are wise to seek emotional support when you need to. The journey really does test our resolve. I know I went through things, and still do at times, though it also made me "grow " too, so I am grateful for that.

I have been off here myself and out in the world in my community,  but today it is windy ++, stormy outside and I am spending a quiet day inside, reading, ironing, knitting a scarf and watching TV, LOL.

The daylight hours are drawing in now we are heading to the shortest day again. I love the cycles of nature and the seasons, though I wish we had a longer summer in Tasmania,  even though the north of the state is cool, temperate really. I do love the hot dry weather of Adelaide and I have seen quite a few days in the 40's this summer there. One day soon I might go on a trip again. Would love to see Adelaide and surrounding countryside.  SA will bring back memories of visiting, usually in December, as a child. My mother's family is from there.

I hope you get encouraging resuts on the 26th just passed. Love Kathy.

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi celbird, new nic but still Celeste; what a lovely name and I am sure you are a lovely person also. I can see it in your face. I would say a " trouper ", but all of us have our breaking points, even the seemingly stronger ones. I think you are wise to seek emotional support when you need to. The journey really does test our resolve. I know I went through things, and still do at times, though it also made me "grow " too, so I am grateful for that.

I have been off here myself and out in the world in my community,  but today it is windy ++, stormy outside and I am spending a quiet day inside, reading, ironing, knitting a scarf and watching TV, LOL.

The daylight hours are drawing in now we are heading to the shortest day again. I love the cycles of nature and the seasons, though I wish we had a longer summer in Tasmania,  even though the north of the state is cool, temperate really. I do love the hot dry weather of Adelaide and I have seen quite a few days in the 40's this summer there. One day soon I might go on a trip again. Would love to see Adelaide and surrounding countryside.  SA will bring back memories of visiting, usually in December, as a child. My mother's family is from there.

I hope you get encouraging resuts on the 26th just passed. Love Kathy.