Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Spread to tummy lining and adrenal gland

Options
2»

Comments

• Glynnis
    Glynnis Member Posts: 353
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hi @jgameau, sorry just saw this. How’s things going with you now? I hope the chemo is going well? 

I had 5 months chemo just had a Petscan and a new spread was found in my humouros oncologist says chemo should sort it 🤞🤞fingers crossed it does having another Petscan in January. 
  • Glynnis
    Options
    Fifilamour sorry just saw your message, how are you going?? I hope all is good for you 
    I’m going ok had 6 cycles of chemo and markers have come way down and seem steady. Had a Petscan which picked up new spread to my humorous.  Oncologist say chemo should sort it and will rescan in January. Yes I get some digestive problems as in heart burn I have tablets which I take for it when I get it and sorts it pretty well otherwise I’m doing ok on chemo, 
  • jgameau
    jgameau Member Posts: 30
    Options
    @Glynnis - It seems we have 2 channels going talking about lobular MBC and spread to stomach.   Shall we consolidate to one?    Fifilamour is on the other one (I think she posted twice).   Its' Lobular Breast Cancer under MBC.  Maybe see if you can find it.   I have posted a recent update there.    
    I'm not going so well - had a challenging 2 weeks with disease progression.   Just got out of hospital last week and also started Epirubicin chemo weekly (last week).   Now the waiting game .. . ..
  • Glynnis
    Options
    Fifilamour sorry just saw your message, how are you going?? I hope all is good for you?
    I’m going ok had 6 cycles of chemo and markers have come way down and seem steady. Had a Petscan which picked up new spread to my humorous.  Oncologist say chemo should sort it and will rescan in January. Yes I get some digestive problems as in heart burn I have tablets which I take for it when I get it and sorts it pretty well otherwise I’m doing ok on chemo,