New look online network

Options
2»

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    The new look online network is far more suitable for me. Advanced glaucoma is robbing me of  much of my sight. Any BCNA member who has advanced glaucoma will understand the challenges of undertaking daily life, playing with hobbies and accessing the internet. Those members who have advanced glaucoma will appreciate the need for clear, uncluttered websites.
    The new look BCNA website fullfills these requirements. The font is a suitable size without the need for screen enlargement. The background is light and bright which ensures that the font stands out.
    There are many informative websites that exclude me because they are  "pretty" with coloured print on coloured backgrounds.
    The line spacing ensures that those of us who are mono visioned are able to align easily without our eyes "jumping" lines of print that are spaced too closely.
    The new look online website suits me. And if this nearly blind older woman has been able to navigate around and discover the features by being willing to "play", I am sure that others more sighted are able to.
    Sometimes it is most necessary to put ourselves in someone elses shoes................
    Well done BCNA.  
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,135
    Options
    Hi yes I like the new layout , took a little while to navigate around it but now I’m there.

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    Options
    Oh this is dreadful- didn’t know about this change.It’s difficult using it on my phone and I can’t find anything.And I guess it cost a fortune to fix something that wasn’t broken.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    edited December 2022
    Options
    There's a link above, video.  I am mobile only at present and found it easy enough. 

Drop down box left side of banner takes you to Groups, discussions et cetera

Mention is made earlier in this post of Mez asking Vanilla about the definition with varying devices