66-year old male with triple-positive breast cancer - still working

Options
2»

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    xxx All the best @pnienaber - I hope the infection is under control soon & your treatment can continue xx

Just make sure you take the anti nausea tabs they give you ... and drink plenty of water to flush it out again afterwards xx
  • MicheleR
    MicheleR Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Hope you feel better @pnienaber

• pnienaber
    pnienaber Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Had my first round of chemo 10 days ago. Having an infusaport inserted before my 2nd round of chemo.  Plan to have my COVID vaccination 4 days before 3rd round of chemo.  So far so good
  • traveltext
    traveltext Member Posts: 253
    Options
    Good to hear that things are going well @pnienaber. You might expect hair loss to begin after the next chemo!
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    Well done @pnienaber.  We are all thinking of you.  Keep in touch with us when you can.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Great to hear that your chemo has started. For me, it reduced my anxiety as I felt "At last, they're doing something". (I had chemo before surgery and had thoughts of cancer cells merrily spreading all over my body, unchecked). You will also find your port very handy, as it removes the 'hunt the vein' for each treatment. I wish you well as you continue with your treatment.
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 915
    Options
    @pnienaber wishing all the best with your treatment.
  • MicheleR
    MicheleR Member Posts: 343
    Options
    @pnienaber great to hear you are doing ok. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    All the best mate xx