Feeling different after cancer

Options
2»

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I tried to watch it tonight but internet was dodgy as so will have to wait for a link to come out.
  • MicheleR
    MicheleR Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Hi, 

Yes i watched it. I missed charlotte as i had to puck a child up.

@Sister im guessing they will make it available via the site. 

Michele
  • Carissa_BCNA
    Carissa_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 251
    Options
    Hi @Sister and @MicheleR yes the link to last night's conference will be made available on our website www.bcna.org.au. It should be available from next week. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @MicheleR - it is such a strange beast, this bloody BC ..... the way it mucks with your brain is just incredible and horrible.  But there IS help available ...... late last year, Monash University, together with psychiatrists and the Cancer Council, put together an online Support Network for FREE (available until Oct this year.)  So long as you've finished your active treatment but can still be on AIs - you should be able to do the course!

https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/22855/cancope-an-online-program-to-help-those-with-cancer-cope-both-emotionally-and-physically#latest

Technically it is aimed at regional people or those who are just unable to attend and you just need to have been thru your active treatment (ie not still having chemo, surgery or rads) but being on Tabs is fine.  

• MicheleR
    MicheleR Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Oh. Thanks. Interesting.