Ode to ovaries

Options
2»

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,536
    Options
    @ddon I’m sure they’ll be fine. Nothing they wouldn’t be able to recover from anyway 😉. It’s time to look after you. You need it now. Focus on yourself this week and give yourself the TLC you deserve ❤️
  • FLClover
    Options
    How are you @ddon? Prob at the hospital feeling quite tired after it all. I hope you’re not in too much pain. Let us know how you’re travelling when you can ❤️
  • ddon
    ddon Member Posts: 349
    Options
    @FLClover thanks for checking in. Everything went well and I spent many hours sleeping the anaesthetic off. I feel very comfortable - morphine PCA is great stuff. 
    The surgeon dropped by and  told ‘me good call’ to take the breast off. He thinks pathology will show some nasties - he said it was very lumpy although nothing too obvious. That’s scary but I spent the last couple of days feeling like I was putting my family through yet another experience they didn’t need - my eldest daughter is a week off beginning her year 12 exams and is struggling with the pressure - so I feel happier that I went ahead with it. 
  • FLClover
    Options
    I’m so happy it’s all done @ddon, and that you’re well and resting and not in pain 😁☺️. Very good call by the sound of things 👌🏻. At least now much less to worry about, and you can put it all begin you. You can focus on overall healing. 
    Good luck to your daughter in her exams, and hope things ease up for you too ❤️
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Wishing you well @ddon and a very speedy recovery
  • ddon
    ddon Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Thank you @Giovanna_BCNA and @FLClover. Compared to last year when I had axilla clearance plus portecath this is a breeze. Panadol only today and up and about. 
  • NelSky
    NelSky Member Posts: 31
    Options
    @ddon great news that everything went well ❤️💜💛💚. Great that your up and about rest and heal well x