Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

A letter to my 7 year old Daughter on her birthday

Options
2»

Comments

• Sorrentino-Mariconda
    Sorrentino-Mariconda Member Posts: 70
    edited March 2015
    Options

My deareat Amanda, I am missing you a lot as I am not seeing you every Tuesday at Gawler or on Wednesdays at the Hospital. Agustin and I were reading your letter to Alex and crying together, it is simply magic! It transmits so much love and light that I am overwhelmed (in a very good sense)...I love you so so so much and I wish you an incredible happy, calm and joyful end of the year!!!

Please count on us for your "photographic project".....All the best,

Leonor

• Sorrentino-Mariconda
    Sorrentino-Mariconda Member Posts: 70
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you my dearest friend!! I actually was in the hospital yesterday but later on the afternoon!! I appreciate that you are happy for me but I also wish I can be with you every Wednesday, you make my week a wonderful one!!...I will see you next year as the booked me on the 29 (which is Thursday) but I want to keep the Wed so at least we see each other every 21 days!! I may have the appointments later, so hopefully I can see you when you are leaving?

I wish you and your beautiful family the happiest and most comfortabe X-mas ever!!!

I hope to see you very very very soon!!

Leonor