Almost

Options
2»

Comments

• suburbangirl
    suburbangirl Member Posts: 123
    Options
    @kmakm, you have no idea the strength, laughter and kindness you give to others here on this forum.
    THANK YOU for that.
    Please know that we see you as strong, funny and kind.
    If we can give a small bit back to you then we are doing well.
    Please know we are thinking of you, your sadness and grief, worrying about your dad, and family.
    I am giving my big bit back to you now, and here it is:  xxxxxxooooo

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Shitbags. Really miserable news. 
    I've been liking the 'One day closer to rain' philosophy. There is no point looking back and that sooner or later things will change for the better. Which doesn't mean that it won't get a whole lot fucking worse before there is peace and relief. But every day that passes is one day closer to rain.
    That feeling of 'what's the point's is interesting, hey? I've had a few conversations with That Poor Woman ( my long suffering shrink) about not caring and being on auto pilot. She points out that while I care enough to care about not caring, I'm connected enough to keep going. You do have to wonder, though, why it all has to be so bloody hard sometimes. Hang in there. MXX
  • kamada
    kamada Member Posts: 70
    Options
    @kmakm You have been dealt an absolutely awful hand by life lately and like the other ladies I feel for you and send what caring and support I can. You said you won’t go on about your dad’s illness on here because it is a BC forum but that is not how I see it. This is a safe place where we can vent about anything that impacts our lives and seek understanding and support that can help us cope with having this shitty disease as well as our daily lives. So please don’t censor what you share here - there is no rule to say you can only talk about BC. 😘