Feeling Stressed

2»

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Shellshocked2018_ I've got a spare bed for the next two nights, you're more than welcome to run away to mine! K xox  ;)
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Thanks so much for the offer.
    Back in a good head space again.
    Just this shit really messes with your head at times, and if we let the negatives come in it’s  a frickin...... nightmare as your mind wanders to all sorts of depressing things.
    Coping well with the Pactlitaxel at the moment, time will tell as this will accumulate in my body over the next 10 weeks so I will get more lethargic and tired as time goes on.
    Having chemo with someone else I know and we are at the same stage, so it makes the time at the infusion unit more bearable. She is also TNBC .
    Might see what OTIS has to offer once I’ve had my next lot of surgery July 17th, have some recovery time before I commence Radiotherapy.
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Thanks Blossom1961, it’s great to know that other people are there for you.
    This is such a tough roller coaster ride and it does your head in at times.
    Thanks for being there.
    sending hugs  xoxo 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Shellshocked2018_ Get in as early as possible with Otis. They have a long waiting list at the moment. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    @Shellshocked2018_ I'm glad that you're coming up for air.  Sometimes it does get too much and it just closed in on you.  Regards: Otis in SA - the waiting times aren't as bad as in Eastern states but if you're wanting popular times, best get in early if you can.  I believe that Cancer Council have a place at Moonta, too.  I don't know how hard that is to get.
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Thanks everyone, wanting to plan a cruise when treatment is all over.
    Will get in touch with OTIS to see what is available.
    xoxo