An amazing experience

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited March 2019 in Day to day
Just to be different my support group l run went as  group to look at bras.WOW we went to a place called kicking curves in brighton victoria.l pre rang the shop and explained about our group of bc ladies.when we arrived the owner was there. A sign in the window closed private event for bcna group.yes for us omg, when we went in she had champagne and nibbles.2 hours of pampering private fittings we were treated like celebs no obligation to buy.but we all did lol.great range of bras and they had prosthesis and mastectomy friendly bras.Myra the owner said we bought joy to the shop.we were treated sensitively and respectfully like queens boobs or no boobs.so if anyone is in the area please call in and ask for myra.tell her the crazy gals from bcna sent you. Adean
Tagged:

Comments

• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    How wonderful is that?  Nice work lovely.
    xoxoxo
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,577
    Options
    WOW!!   How wonderful @adean - that is going above & beyond the expected 'service' - and well done them!!  

Well done YOU for organising that!  xx

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    OMG! What a wonderful experience!  Myra sounds like a special person
    Hugs
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @adean That is brilliant! Noted for future reference. Did they have a good range?

Lovely to hear from you! I often think of our meeting at the Plan B conference. K xox
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    They are fab and myras mum had bc so more understanding.l bought 3 bras lol.hope your doing well.xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I think I'm making a little progress @adean:*