Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Pet scan results

Options
Glynnis
Glynnis Member Posts: 353
hi everyone, well pet scan was yesterday waiting on the results today, I’m on tender hooks today.

Comments

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Glynnis fingers crossed for you xo
  • Glynnis
    Options
    Results are in, I had 3 things come up on my ct scan with contrast, a mass in my soft tissue near ovaries and 2 spots in my bones, pelvis and lower spin. PET scan on,y hot spotted the bones nothing going to mass in belly so they saying no cancer there just don’t know what it is but not cancer what a relive that is, as for the bones off for a bone biopsie next week then finally after about 6 weeks of scans ect treatment can begin. 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Good to hear you are now getting a clearer picture.  Try not to stress too much
    Take care 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    It's a slow process but you're stepping through it steadily. One step at a time. Have a good weekend. K xox
  • Glynnis
    Options
    Yes it is yes it is a slow process @kmakm hubby is a bit peed off taking so long and just wants treatment to start as I said to him we can’t push it any quicker than we are just be nice to get there though
  • Glynnis
    Options
    Thanks @iserbrown the picture is getting much clearer now 😃
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,577
    Options
    All the best with the biopsy @Glynnis - we'll be thinking of you xx

Yes, the wheels turn slowly!  grrr

• Glynnis
    Options
    Yes they do @arpie and Thankyou 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Oh so glad for you. It sure is a long process.
  • Glynnis
    Options
    @primek very slow worrying process but in the end you know exactly what your dealing with and kick it the hell away 😃
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Yep, if you've got a plan, you're dealing with it!