Search function not working ?

Options
Jen79x
Jen79x Member Posts: 125
is it just me or is the search function not working ?

thanks

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @BCNA ?

Search button not working or is it just us?
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Not working here either.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Or here
  • Rosie_BCNA
    Rosie_BCNA Member Posts: 217
    Options
    @Jen79x, @kezmusc, @iserbrown, @kmakm, @Marianne_BCNA - thanks for bringing this to our attention - apologies. We will let the techs know.   
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    @Rosie_BCNA my notifications aren’t working always on my blog page.Am still getting what appears to be all via email but was inclined to delete them and rely on the blog page which has meant have missed a few tagged items including a couple kind of important.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    In the mean time .... if you want to search anything on BCNA and know the thread title (or it is a unique word) - just use google & put "BCNA" in front of anything you are searching for.  

ie "bcna phyllodes"  - it brought up numerous posts from BCNA going back to the early 2000s.   I have posted the 2 more recent  links to the Phyllodes thread.  ;) 

• Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Options
    Hi all, just letting you know that I have contacted our developers about the search function not working and the issue will hopefully be resolved very soon.
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Options
    HI @Romla, Im not exactly sure what you are referring to so can you DM me about this and I will see what we can do
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Search function is back up and running again :)
  • Laura88
    Laura88 Member Posts: 0
    Options
    Thank you !
  • Jenmegs
    Jenmegs Member Posts: 104
    Options
    From me, also, Thank You! I missed Marianne's message and have just seen Laura 88's message.
  • Laura88
    Laura88 Member Posts: 0
    Options
    Yes you can’t see what you type and then get zero results for things that I know I’ve searched before!