18/10/18 Mira's Birthday Yesterday!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Thanks Sister :smile:  Oh yum Jennyss!  I just went down the shop and bought my icecream stuff … Annie made me do it :) 
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Mira
    Now what else can "Annie Made Me Do It" get up to? Um. Ah stuff it,  cancer brain has hit. C.R.A.F.T has struck!

However ice cream is so important. I have just put my ice cream maker bowl in the freezer for tomorrow. Will make @Sister recipe that Sister posted some months ago (with some additions - rum, raisins, chocolate .....) Yum. And I was eating so healthily until now! And I had better write me a note to remember to make the ice cream.

• Annie C
    Options
    Oops it was not @Sister recipe but @onemargie ice cream recipe. Easy as and yummy.

• Mira
    Options
    Oh yum Annie!  I normally make rum & raison icecream for my Dads birthday in November.  I'm a good girl and don't drink so its about the only icecream I can make and not eat …. though I will confess to licking the bowl (and the spoon, and the beaters, and the other bowl.... ) :naughty:    Ooooh, and I just worked out how to use the emoticons here, they don't have one for icecream so here's a cookie :cookie:
  • Annie C
    Options
    @Mira
    Oh dear I am guilty to baking cookies - healthy ones of course. And cakes and scones. You can't be a CWA member and not bake! 

However I am not guilty of drinking. Maybe one on my birthday and Christmas. I may live in the Kimberley but I am not awash with alcohol. God I am so virtuous and BORING! 
  • Mira
    Options
    Annie, anyone who can make icecream and cookies is NEVER boring!!! :smile:
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I'm so glad you worked out it wasn't me - I was wracking  my brain trying to remember...
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Hope your special day was wonderful @Mira
  • Mira
    Options
    Thanks @Romla , it was great.    @Annie C we have icecream success … bowls of it :smile:  
  • Annie C
    Options
    @Mira
    Is that the same as "Houston we have lift off"?

I am making mine tomorrow. I will have to take a run into town to get some rum. Our liquour store does not open until 1pm because of the Alcohol Accord. We are supposed to be awash with alcohol in the Kimberley and so the liquour store opening at 1pm is for our own good!

This time tomorrow night I will be in rum and raisin ice cream heaven. Ah it is lovely to indulge every now and then. We so deserve it.

Enjoy

Annie

• Mira
    Options
    @Annie C "Houston we have lift off" would be a great way to describe it.  I have been in sugar heaven since I started eating my "proper" icecream last night and need assistance to be pulled from the ceiling.  I forgot just how good sugar was … :smiley:   Enjoy your rum n raisin ice cream, one lil dash of rum would have me dancing on a table.

We do deserve it,  all of us :smile: