Started my Chemo

Hi everyone

As to my last discussion i have opted to doing the 6 mths like they want me to instead of the 3. I am on AC-T so now i am on my 5th day now and have been good. Havent had any down days although getting tired alot. Im looking after myself so im hoping i can continue without to many side affects.

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Best wishes, it's good to start as now you are closer to finishing! 
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Another step closer to finishing.  
    Here's hoping you stay well. Jest remember to write down any side effects that you do have, so you can let your team know, and work out ways to deal with them
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Good on you T. I'm glad it's gone well so far. Keep moving, keep your fluids up and be kind to yourself. All the best, K xox
  • tdonelly2000
    tdonelly2000 Member Posts: 8
    Thankyou all. I am writing everything down. Havent had any side affects yet. Although am getting tired alot. Now im off the steroids sugar level is back to normal.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    That's great that you're doing well.  The tiredness is to be expected but, given that you've hit the 5 day mark, you should be fine, I think.
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    That's great to hear.  Well done you.

• LIttleBlueWren
    LIttleBlueWren Member Posts: 88
    Great to hear. I am due for my last chemo tomorrow (I was on the AC-T protocol as well, with a total of six months treatment). In summary for me, the whole treatment was not nearly as bad as I expected.  I hope yours is the same.