Look What I Got!

Sister
Sister Member Posts: 4,960
I picked this up today. I am so thrilled to have my own SUP rather than forking out for a hire one on the odd occasion I can justify the cost (this has come from birthday and Christmas presents).

What has this to do with BC you may ask? Apart from being such a fun and peaceful thing to do, the constant but gentle movement of paddling on alternate sides seems to help with my cording issues and, of course, there is the benefits of resistance exercise.  I can't wait to get it out of the box and down to the beach.  Probably have to wait until the school holidays.

Comments

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @Sister I have always wanted to try that!!  Have fun with it. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    AWESOME!!  It is also considered one of the best Core Workouts ever!   I'd probably fall off!  LOL  

Enjoy & have fun!
  • Sister
    The first time I got on one I was positive that I'd spend most of my time in the water but I didn't.  It's so much fun - I highly recommend it!
  • Jane_Elizabeth
    Jane_Elizabeth Member Posts: 158
    You got your very own monster in a box???
    Where do I get one?!!
    Have fun paddling.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I always think of you now when I see people doing this! It was your first profile pic I think. Fantastic!
  • wren71
    wren71 Member Posts: 44
    Would so love to try one of those. Well donee! What an awesome way to relax. 
  • Sister
    I do urge everyone to find somewhere local and hire one this summer.  You'll love it!
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    I have seen a few here on them and it does look so peaceful. Have fun with it.