A Bit of Fun!!

Options
smokie08
smokie08 Member Posts: 157
Hi All,

I just thought i would share with you all the fun time I had yesterday.  After all the trials and tribulations of the past 16+ months and the traumatic hospital visit last week, I would get out of my comfort zone and do something i would never even considered before this BC "journey"

I did a Boudoir Photo Shoot!!! It was really good fun experience.  I got pampered by a lovely lady that did my hair and make up, had champagne ( a bonus as very nervous it helped to calm the nerves)  I then had to choose my outfit out of all the ones I had taken.  There was time to do 5 costume changes in the shoot.  Then the fun began.  The photographer  was really nice and talked me though all the poses for the session.  He made me feel very relaxed and very special, it was a real confidence boost.  Hubby came with me and was treated just as well with champagne and allowed to watch the whole shoot.  It was quite liberating.

We go back in a few weeks to choose the photos we want.  I am going to get one for hubby's 50th birthday which is in a few months.  I would recommend this experience to anyone after all the stuff that goes on, on this roller coaster ride it makes you feel special and sexy again ( which I have not been feeling lately)

Just thought i would share this as i had such a good time may even make it an annual event for our anniversary it was such fun!!!

Take care all and have a great weekend  :);)<3>:)

Comments

• BlackWidow
    BlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    Options
    Hi @smokie08.  Good on you !  Wish I was younger and had a partner to appreciate the fun and photo.  Anne
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Sounds like it was a wonderful experience - something to help you get over the recent trauma.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,578
    Options
    Well done, YOU!! @smokie08   Gosh, I am not sure I'd be game to do that one!  LOL  Maybe with my fishing clobber on ..... ;) 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Fabulous! K xox

K xox
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    It sounds very cool and I am glad it all went off without a hitch. I had the muther of all pimples on my lip this week and even after I got rid of it my mouth drooped like I had a stroke lol. All good now. Will you be uploading the pics with the costumes? Look forward to it. :)
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    What a brilliant idea.