7/8/18 Sisters Birthday Today!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,596
    Options
    MANY Happies, @Sister. I hope you have been ROYALLY TREATED, taken out for dinner and put your feet up xxxx

take care xxx

• Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    Happy birthday
  • JoeyLiz
    JoeyLiz Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Happy birthday my dear x
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Oh, wow!  Thank you for so many wonderful birthday wishes.  I did have a nice day.  I had to go to the physio in the morning for the cording issue and lucked in with the best physio (who is usually hard to get to see) so had a really good workout.  I had time before the appointment so went for a swim and managed a slow 300m then popped into the Op Shop and picked up 2 lovely handbags (that appear to be brand new - possibly seconds) for $10!  I cooked Indian for tea, partly from scratch and partly out of a jar - my tastebuds are almost back but I could taste all the flavours.  Got money from my family to do lots of paddleboarding when the weather warms up.  I've got lunch today with one of my very good friends.  And I'll be going out for dinner to a local Indian place on the weekend with everyone.  So spoilt rotten!
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Oh I’m a day late!! Happy happy happy birthday!! It sounds like you had a fabulous and energetic day. Wishing you a wonderful, healthy and happy year ahead with lots of fun along the way. 
    Yvette xxx
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    @sister, oops, sorry missed your birthday yesterday,I am sure it was a great day,

wendy55
  • Piccme
    Piccme Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Happy happy birthday @Sister. A very hard year to be sure but wishing you every happiness for the next and the next and the next and (you get the idea). xoxoxo Sophie
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Oops I’m lateHappy Birthday xxxx
    paula 
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,961
    Options
    Dear @Sister, Glad you had a wonderful birthday; and with treats continuing!