Today's lesson

Options
iserbrown
iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
edited July 2018 in Health and wellbeing
On an earlier post someone on here upset me and I reacted - not a good look!

The comment was around grape juice and I don't drink - has nothing to do with religion or anything else for that matter.  Personal choice and I am always the nominated driver when we go out and about with others.

We have a friend who's wife was an alcoholic and has since died but the stories her girls tells us about life with their Mum and alcohol is terrible!  She was always angry, very thin and very aggressive in her speech and swore like a trooper.  

I guess that is why I barked loudly @Aggie - I don't want to be put into that category

Please before putting up any comment think about what you are trying to say or how it maybe construed.  We are all here to support each other, not into belittling, one upmanship or anything else

Take care 
Tagged:

Comments

• BlackWidow
    BlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    Options
    Agree, @iserbrown.  It is about time some on here took a look inwards at themselves and how their words affect (oh, did I spell that correctly ?) others. You are one lovely lady and so helpful to others I cannot support the nit-picking happening these days.  Keep smiling, lovely lady.  Anne