Adelaide Encore - free hydrotherapy program

Options
2»

Comments

• Clouise
    Clouise Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Sending off my forms for Daw Park tonight :)

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I signed up for this weeks ago - logistics were always going to be tough but I thought I'd register and worry about the details later.  Well, later has come and I honestly thought that it was going to be way too hard and after starting back at work this week, hard us something I just can't manage.  Anyway, I asked the kids if we could make it work as it will mean they have to hang around after school for 3 hours as there's no way they can get home without me.  All said they were happy to work  it out so full steam ahead!
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Great kids and fantastic news @Sister - enjoy it - they want you to ( and so do I) xo Libraries are wonderful parking spots plus the odd treat might be good - edible or otherwise.xo
  • Romla
    Options
    Warmer days and light longer will help us all.
  • Sister
    Options
    Library closes at 6 when the session ends - lucky it will be daylight but will still be a mad dash! Oh well, that's how I usually roll...
  • Romla
    Options
    Maybe maybe if there’s a Maccas nearby a treat ?
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Sister Superb! They must have been brung up proper by a mum they love.  ;)  K xox
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Sister I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the ExMed programme. The strength is coming back into my limbs and I'm noticing the difference. It's a big time commitment which is a pain, but totally worth it. I hope you get a ton out of Encore. K xox
  • Sister
    Options
    We'll work on something @romla