WOO HOO !!!

Options
2»

Comments

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @onemargie @SoldierCrab @Eastmum @Sister @Hopes_and_Dreams@kmakm thanks so much the support all you ladies have given is immeasurable !!
    No hangover today ,will probably happen after  I catch up with some friends !
    I still cant believe the result , even though the advice is don't worry about shit till it happens ,I think I was preparing for 2 steps ahead !! Really wasn't prepared for it ! Weird !! 

Looking forward to the wedding now with a happy heart .<3 <3 
    thanks again 
    Beth xxx

PS .Fuck Cancer !!
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Great news @tigerbeth enjoy those bubbles xxxx
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Hi there @tigerbeth.  Great news.  Thats how I was last Friday when I went for post op diagnosis.  Was told that margins were clear and to wait for news re radiation.  Happy happy.  Was planning a little trip up north.  Then the phone rang and they got it wrong - one of the margins was 0.1mm from the edge and they want to take some more.  So back again to do it all again next week.  Talk about deflated.  Anyhow enjoy your sons wedding.  Count our blessings and be grateful for every day.  
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Damn, that's a bugger @Harvey1903. Hope the re-excision goes well. Mine was a much quicker operation, and didn't seem to cause much extra discomfort. 
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @Harvey1903 That is a buggar! Hope that the next result will be a Woo Hoo moment . Thanks we will enjoy the wedding & I'm always grateful for each & every day !
    Best wishes for next week  xxx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Harvey1903 Mine was a much shorter operation too. It was OK. My re-excision only had a 1mm margin. I queried it with my BS and he said he waa fine with it, that a margin was a margin, no matter what the width. Funny how they're all different. K xox