Mean Cosmic Clowns.

Options
2»

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Dearest AllyJay, those effing cosmic clowns need gunning down with the worst bullets available. You poor thing. I just don't know what to say, as if you haven't been through enough.

Good luck with your test today. You might find it's easier as it's not an emergent situation. Tell them you've developed some needle phobia, they might give you something like Ativan to calm you. I hope the test shows that this f****r can be got rid of swiftly and easily.

I know what you mean about the waiter heaping more on your plate. While it's not happened to me personally, it's happened to my family. The last six years have been a never ending torrent of disease and death. It's hard to 'stay positive' when the disasters keep coming. On new year's day my father toasted to this year being better than the last. There was a lengthy silence before we all commented that we'd been making that toast for years and it had never worked out...

It's hard to stay hopeful isn't it? Some days I manage it, other days I don't. I will keep all my bits crossed for you that today's events deliver a good outcome for you my naughty knitting friend. Big bear hug, Kate xox