Mean Cosmic Clowns.

AllyJay
AllyJay Member Posts: 942
edited May 2018 in Health and wellbeing
Hello all....I've been off the radar for the past two weeks due to yet another 14 day stint in hospital. This time the Demonic Cosmic Clowns got out their bastardly deck of cards and decided to toss yet another onto the table. Just been told they have good news and bad news. I haven't had a stroke, but.... I do have a brain aneurysm. Sooo, yet another appointment with yet another ologist to join the rest. Oncologist, Rheumatologist. Chopologist (surgeon), Nephrologist, Cardiologist and now....ring - a - ding ding a Neurologist and Neuro Surgeon. Getting a tad sick of this to be quite honest!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I'm h @AllyJay what a bigger! My thoughts are with you as you deal with this.

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @AllyJay so sorry to hear this - sending u huge love and hugs. That’s just shit!!
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @AllyJay sending you a private message

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Oh the bastards! You were down to one working body part so they had to give it a smack? Shame on the DCC.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I should never send anything from my phone - it always screws up.  That was supposed to be that I hope it's sorted soon and that you're managing okay.  What a bugger!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @AllyJay - WTF!!* I know we know there's no  fairness about this stuff; but really! Hope your new ologists are thoughtful and kind as well as skilled. Best wishes from jennyss
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Oh it’s just not fair is it @AllyJay
     Please someone kill off the DCCs!!  Thinking of you and hope the new ologist sorts it out quickly.  Take care, Jane x
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Oh crumbs don't know what to say!
    Did you break a mirror or run over a black cat!
    Whatever it was what a so and so!
    Do they know why? 
    Hoping it's sorted soon
    Take care
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    As a member of the pointy stick brigade, I thought I would share with you that I have just completed 4 and need one more of Ascot bow tie scarves - gifts to be ready for 22 May
  • AllyJay
    @iserbrown, that's great going. You must have tendrils of smoke issuing forth from those red hot pointy sticks!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    @AllyJay  Bloody hell love. Please let us know how you go. You must feel like a bloody science project with all that bloody poking and prodding. I’ll be your hugologist sounds like you need one of those too. Margie xx
  • AllyJay
    @onemargie...that's for sure...I Hugologist sounds just wonderful...do you Bulk Bill? Or could we swap...I'll trade you a pair of handknitted bed socks for half a dozen onemargie hugs. xoxo
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Definately bulk billed and unlimited supply allowed unfortunately they will have to be virtual unless your a brissy gal. No need to pay in bed socks love. They are free unlimited and unconditional anytime you want one. Biggest hug no.1 (PRN) nursing acronym for as required.  Margie xxx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445