Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Faslodex / Xeloda / Ribociclib with Letrozole

Options

Comments

• FYONA1
    FYONA1 Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Hi @ wendy55 I have sent you a private message fyona

• FYONA1
    Options
    Hi@wendy55 I sent you a private message
  • JuMuKu
    JuMuKu Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Hello Fiona1
    I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having such a tough time of it. Meaning of life challenges are hard to sort out by ourselves. If you’re not already doing it some regular one on one psychological   counseling can make a big difference. 
    My oncologist says that some women experience hair thinning on the Letrozole/Ribo combination, many others don’t. 
    As for me, I have a couple of thin patches hence I’ve chosen to have my hair cut very short. I had a tough time adjusting to it over a four week period and now I’m completely fine with it. I wear a  cap or scarf occasionally, and a wig rarely. 
    I wish you well and much happiness.
  • FYONA1
    Options
    Hi@JuMuKu thankyou for being so kind and letting me know what your oncologist has told you
    I'm just assuming that most ladies have experienced hair thinning so will I hence why I'm panicking
    tommorrow I start cycle two I'll have to see what happens xx
  • FYONA1
    Options
    Hi@wendy55 I sent you a private message
  • FYONA1
    Options
    Hi @kattykit still feeling unsettled can't keep to sleep scared of cycle two
  • Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Hey @FYONA1  you've got this, trust in yourself, give it at least the next 3 weeks, and then you will have a week to relax, keep your eye on the big prize, which is extra time with the ones that mean the most to you. Love, Cath.xx
  • FYONA1
    Options
    Hi@kattykit I don't know what I would have done without your support and encouragement you are like another mother figure I am off to the hospital this morning for an ECG AND BLOOD TEST and then if all is well I start cycle two
    can I talk to you later on I feel that's ok xx
  • Kattykit
    Options
    HI @FYONA1, I am happy to help, sorry I am so late, had a lazy morning and slept until 10am, you can message me anytime, love Cath xx
  • FYONA1
    Options
    Hi @kattykit everything was great with my ECG AND BLOOD COUNT so I'm right to start cycle two
  • Kattykit
    Options
    @FYONA1 , That's great news, I  see mine tomorrow I hope my news is as good as yours. Enjoy the rest of your day. ⚘Love Cath.
  • FYONA1
    Options
    Hi@kattykit it is good news but I suppose in my eyes it's hard to ever see it a second great news 
    im always worrying about what will happen if my cancer progresses and none of my lifelines will work for me it's hard
    let me know how you go Tommorrow xx
  • Kattykit
    Options
    @FYONA1,I have sent you a private message
  • FYONA1
    Options
    Hi @kattykit I sent you a private message
  • FYONA1
    Options