New podcast might be interesting

Options
Romla
Romla Member Posts: 2,092
'Laughing in the face of our cancer' - Daily Mail https://apple.news/Ak1VmNtk8T8ybFWcjZQbR-A

Comments

• Romla
    Options
    PS All episodes are retained and accessible now if anyone is interested 
  • Romla
    Options
    @Giovanna_BCNA maybe of interest to BCNA too . 
  • Romla
    Options
    Can think of a few people online here that might be great at it
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hi @Romla,
    Thank you for posting, what a great article, I will need to tune into a Thursday session!   
    I will forward onto some of our team members at BCNA to review and the podcasts sound great.
  • Romla
    Options
    @Giovanna_BCNA they have online episodes accessible to listen to now of all earlier podcasts.Gather podcasts are becoming popular here - Annabel Crabb and Leigh Sales run a popular lifestyle one here for example.
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Thanks @Romla. I've read some of Rachel Bland's blog posts, and they've been good. I've downloaded the link to my podcast app, so I'll have a listen over the next few days to at least one of the episodes. Might be particularly useful for some of tge younger women, as all 3 of these women are relatively young
  • Romla
    Options
    Agreed thought might be useful for younger ones in particular as is a newish communications technology. Would be nice to have one here  maybe with a more representative crosssection of the breast cancer community.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Another thing I've been meaning to get around to...