Comments

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    It’s a bit like a shoulder bag but is a pillow
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Hello @far_from_home, I’m so glad you have found us.  I can’t imagine how difficult it must be going through this away from home and family.
    All of us on this site are scattered all over the place but distance isn’t important.  What matters is the amazing support given by the women and men here.  Wishing you all the best for Monday, please let us know how you are.
    Remember you are never alone, we are always here for you.  Jane x

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2018
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW
  • far_from_home
    far_from_home Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Dearest ladies i´m bowled over by your response to my reaching out. Am in Germany and getting admitted in a few hours -surgery is tomorrow....
    Unfortunately i didn't get around to a zonta pillow but am hoping that my travel do-nut will be useful just the same, one would think if they can design a BMW or Mercedes pple here can design a pillow to make life easier post op ;)
    Ladies i cant thank you all enough for all your kind words and wishes ,im grateful. Its been a home away from home.
    So i guess ill see you all on the other side of the op.
    I promise to chat as soon as i can
    xx
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    @far_from_home we will all be with you in spirit today and waiting to hear from you again when you are able.

Here is my Zonta bag - the colours are a bit garish but the comfortable was incredible. XO

• MoiraC
    MoiraC Member Posts: 173
    Options
    @far_from_home -you are indeed in my thoughts and many others I am sure
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Better than pale pink satin @Romla@far_from_home All the best for your op and after.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @far_from_home. Good luck - thinking of u xoxoxoxo
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    @far-from-home  special warmest hugs to you. You're in my thoughts. Germany is a good place to have an operation also. They do things well. You're in good hands. Thinking of you. Xxxxxxxx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Best of luck and warmest hugs. K xox
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    A travel neck pillow will be hust as hood. Somebody might be able to pick 2 up gir you. Take care. Thinking if you. Kath x
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Dear @far_from_home. Hope your surgery has gone well and u are recovering well. Big hugs xoxoxo