Grateful

adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
6 years ago when l was diagnosed with bc l just wanted to live in 2014 l was diagnosed with a rare blood cancer l just wanted to live and celebrate milestones .this month l got to celebrate my daughters marriage and lm so grateful every day lm alive

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited March 2018
    Glorious! And you both look beautiful. What a stunning bride.
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Beautiful adean
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Stunning!! Both of you xx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Lovely
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Dang @adean you look great! But for the wedding dress it would be hard to pick who is the daughter. <3
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Congrats Adean!  What a special day. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Prettiest crutches I ever did see!
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Hi Adean lovely picture you look so well. What surgery did you have I had a knee replacement in January.
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    2 tumors in knee  and meniscus repair and bone debride.tumors came back benign
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    edited March 2018
    Adean, you look stunning!  Your daughter doesn’t look half bad either. Flowers so gorgeous as well, and the prettiest crutches ever. 
    Glad the tumours benign. 
    Paula xx
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    You both look amazing!  Congratulations on the wedding, and on your 6 years! xx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    the sexiest rat pack member there is on crutches etc.... so good about results rest up and get better <3

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Such beautiful photos and happy you've celebrated this milestone and many more to come. X
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Wow @adean what a stunning beautiful photo of you both and I love the crutch!  Margie. X