Eyebrows and eyelashes

Options

Comments

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Thanks for the tip @duxx1234 I might need to stock up if they are quitting that line.
  • duxx1234
    duxx1234 Member Posts: 128
    Options
    @Romla Yes, I was told that not all stores stock it and unfortunately none of the ones I tried here in Brisbane had it. For the extra couple of dollars it was worth getting it online. Great service too from adorebeauty, 
  • Romla
    Options
    I have just emailed the Head Office of Modelco in Australia to advise them that the product might help the morale of cancer patients in the hope they recognise a marketing opportunity. Worth a shot.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Gorgeous @lallaby
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    I use Benefit Ka Brow and Wow Brow. A bit expensive but it lasts a long time.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited March 2018
    Options
    GARGH! Woke up this morning to find a quarter of one of my eyebrows has disappeared, the obvious bit closest to the centre. Forgot about it until I looked in the mirror just now. Bugger! Thought I was going to get away without too much damage in that area. Chemo... the gift that keeps on giving  :(
  • duxx1234
    duxx1234 Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Yep, mine are thinning by the minute too after my last dose of AC!  Thank god for Morebrows at this stage! Could I be so lucky that they don’t disappear altogether? Ummmm, me thinks not! As you say @kmakm Chemo....the gift that keeps on giving!! 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Well rhar will give you an interesting expression, @kmakm
  • kmakm
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sister I'll have an 'interesting' expression tomorrow morning if any more of them disappear...  :#
  • Romla
    Options
    @kmakm  to cheer you up

http://celebswithnoeyebrows.com/

PS Mine are now Modelco Brows . And you’ll still be beautiful in the morning.
  • kmakm
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Aw shucks @Romla   :*  Thank you xox

Gosh that link actually made me laugh out loud! The names are hilarious!
  • Romla
    Options
    Thought this might be of interest  @kmakm
    Helen Mirren, 72, reveals she has got her eyebrows tattooed - Daily Mail https://apple.news/A2xOj9BmzRcetY-QaiRlQjw
  • kmakm
    Options
    Thanks @Romla! She's so fabulous. My eyebrows are patchy now; normal in some areas, very sparse in others. It wouldn't be especially noticeable to others unless they had a good look, but I don't like it at all. As I'm shortly going to have all the oestrogen ripped from my body I'm expecting my hair to thin. If my eyebrows don't recover I'll definitely consider this procedure.
  • Essme
    Essme Member Posts: 6
    Options
    I was thinking of tatooing eyebrows when the time came but it might not be a good idea with low immunity from chemo. I would be checking first.
  • Romla
    Options
    @Essme just a suggestion in the interim Modelco More Brows eyebrow gel is a reasonably natural stop gap measure.It’s sold in supermarkets around $14.