Relay for Life

Options
2»

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    @Sister
    Yes my youngest daughter and her Partner with me in the middle  Boys were having too much fun walking and connecting to 2 young friends they made at Relay (all 4 on Autism spectrum)  
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I can't see her eyes but you've got similar smiles!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    You amazing woman! Well done
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,602
    Options
    Well done, @SoldierCrab  ..... Forster's Relay for Life was cancelled a few weeks back due to all the rain & the fields (and our house!) was flooded ...... my Uke Group had been asked to perform some songs on the Sunday before the 'speeches' etc (and I was back home on weekend leave from my rads treatment) ..... but it was all cancelled until THIS weekend - when sadly (sort of!) I will be away in Norfolk Island!  :(  So my Uke Group will be performing without me & it is annoying/upsetting me more than I thought!  They often feel 'vulnerable' if I am not there performing with them!  

Relay for Life didn't know that I was a 'survivor' until after we'd been asked to perform ..... so I guess I will now have to wait til next year - if we get asked back!  LOL  :(  

Good on you for getting out there & giving it a go!!  :)  I may still go over on Sat & have a walk - I can't run to save my life!   LOL  xx