Positives of Treatment (chemo , radiation and hormone therapy )

Options
2»

Comments

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    This is my “go to” metaphor for all the lovely newbies. 

So I’m giving you a big virtual hug and I’m standing at the top of the shit covered mountain that you are about to start slowly crawling to the top of with champagne in one hand vodka in the other and when you’re  finished everything you can run up there in the nude and show me the biggest set of Hairy balls that you have had to grow to get through all this and be proud that you have slapped your breast cancer in the fucking face and sent it screaming down the shit covered mountain you’ve just climbed and let it lie there to die in its own filth where it belongs. 

Hang in there love. You can do this. 

Margie x
  • onemargie
    Options
    A few other things. Don’t google anything. Take any help that’s offered to you. People don’t offer to help if they don’t want too. You will find your true friends that way for sure. Be kind to yourself. Listen to your body, take advice from your team but also trust your gut instinct as well. Margie xx
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    If anyone wants any tips or has any questions regarding the cold caps just send me a pm and I would be more than happy to help where I can.
    Cheers.
  • onemargie
    Options
    Well said @melclarity love ya work xx