Prosthesis give away

Options
2»

Comments

• imelda sarmiento
    imelda sarmiento Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for responding :-) I already added you Chris.. I really appreciate your letter. I'm glad you will have your reconstruction soon... I guess, we have the same size..(woohoo!) ...I had a bilateral mastectomy, I would gladly have your right side prothesis, hope i can   find the left side side or a pair form Mandy's friend...:-) thank you very much! :-) Hugs! (virtual hug..so happy!)

• imelda sarmiento
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for responding :-) I already added you Chris.. I really appreciate your letter. I'm glad you will have your reconstruction soon... I guess, we have the same size..(woohoo!) ...I had a bilateral mastectomy, I would gladly have your right side prothesis, hope i can   find the left side side or a pair form Mandy's friend...:-) thank you very much! :-) Hugs! (virtual hug..so happy!)

• imelda sarmiento
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy... Again..thank you for posting this..:-)

• imelda sarmiento
    edited March 2015
    Options

• imelda sarmiento
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Imelda

I am 18D so no use to you but I have sent an email to Jude Maslin and copied it to you. I am sure she will contact you- plus the other BCNA lady replied.. maybe we can start helping one another!

You have a good Sunday too,

Mandy

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow this is good... I LOVE achieving things! xx

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow this is good... I LOVE achieving things! xx

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Was this planned?  Let us know how it all goes.  My recent scans all were good. XLeonie

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Leonie, so glad to know that all your scans were good. Yes, this mastectomy is planned. I have been thinking about it for quite awhile, and decided just before the summit to go ahead and do this at the same time as reconstruction. After the summit I had an appointment with my surgeon, just to confirm with him the date set by my plastic surgeon. As a precaution I also had a mammogram and ultrasound prior to seeing him. A new lump was discovered on the ultrasound and I needed to have a core biopsy as it looked suspicious. This was like history repeating iself, and I was quite pessimistic about the situation. Anyway, I was lucky, it was a benign fibrocystic lesion. It has made me very certain of my decision to have this prophylactic mastectomy. The anxiety over those 2 days was awful.
    Take care. Love Chris xx
  • Kathra
    Kathra Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2015
    Options

& a wonderful job you do at it! xxxx

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am just like everyone else, muddling along! xx

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

They should be.. I will search. Been a bit busy- so much work at work and so little rime haha!