Hi

Options
2»

Comments

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Hi Lisa50,
    Like you I have all my treatment at the Lyell Mac, who is your oncologist mine is Dr.Joshi, glad to see several south aussies popping in to say Hi,
    wendy55
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Just thought I’d let Sa ladies know about YWCA free hydrotherapy course - 8 weeks x 2 hours at Hampstead for ladies northerly. Southern ladies not so easy as FMC shutting down its hydrotherapy pool and YWCA finding it hard finding another reasonably priced venue - they receive no funding for it .I’m on my 8 th week of it at FMC and found it very worthwhile - must be 12 weeks post op and can do courseup to 4 Times.One of our participants comes straight after chemo and finding it helps a lot.
  • smokie08
    smokie08 Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Hi wendy55 i also am having my treatment at the lyell mac and my oncologist is Dr Joshi i have just started rads oncologist is Dr Carruthers got sent home today as machine was down hope it's ok tomorrow  
  • Cowgirl1
    Cowgirl1 Member Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi Lisa are you shaies friend if not where in sandy 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Well this has turned into an SA fest now hasnt it!, you guys should all get together as you’re all pretty close to one another! When I’m down there for a break next in balaklava I’ll have to look some of you up lol.... but will only shout the coffees custard berlinas and double cut fritz and cheese rolls (I miss them) if you’re port supporters!!!  And I miss Cornish pasties and Balfours finger buns with sultanas in them and Kitchener buns and yo-yos  too OMG yum! Don’t get any of that in qld! And the lamb spit in Glenelg that was awesome! We use to pile out of lennies night club with the munchies and go get a yiros - delish! Oh the memories! 
  • Lisa50
    Lisa50 Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi wendy55. My surgeon is Dr Sunil Singh, Rads Onc was Dr Carruthers. All the best with your treatment!
    Cowgirl, yes I am Shaie's friend & colleague! :smiley:
    onemargie, yes we do have some yummy things only here is SA! 
    Good to hear from fellow SA!!  <3
  • Cowgirl1
    Cowgirl1 Member Posts: 66
    Options
    Have call in for a coffee seeing we missed a lunch date Lisa, and onemargie yes that would be great and I work for balfours 38 yrs lol San remo bought us out so I'm at Windsor gdns now customer service