Book Review

Options
Hopefull
Hopefull Member Posts: 33
edited August 2011 in Social Groups

I do not know if anyone is interested by I am currently reading a book, which was given to me by a dear friend, it is called Cancer The Defeated Foe, by Greg Biddell, it discusses peoples experiences with different types of cancer and how they where healed by the lord. Highly Recommend this book.

Comments

• cscurry
    cscurry Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes G Biddell has contact myself regarding the cancer.  I will check out his book.  I believe in the word of God, and applying it to my life.  To do that means to believe in it.  I therefore believe that I will overcome this crises through confessing and beliveing all things work together for good.  There is nothing impossible to them that believe and my faith is in God.  Being a Registered Nurse, I love my job however, after reading many journals that can put much negativity in a person, where their faith gets distorted.  The word of God redirects my thoughts to see the impossible.  We are so blessed to have Him love us so much, He has given us all this and much more.

• cscurry
    cscurry Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes G Biddell has contact myself regarding the cancer.  I will check out his book.  I believe in the word of God, and applying it to my life.  To do that means to believe in it.  I therefore believe that I will overcome this crises through confessing and beliveing all things work together for good.  There is nothing impossible to them that believe and my faith is in God.  Being a Registered Nurse, I love my job however, after reading many journals that can put much negativity in a person, where their faith gets distorted.  The word of God redirects my thoughts to see the impossible.  We are so blessed to have Him love us so much, He has given us all this and much more.

• Vickie White
    Vickie White Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

Another book I found very helpful especially as a retired nurse iis

Timeless Healing The Power and Biology of Belief by Herbert Benson.  MD

It's been around for a long time.  I go my copy on ebay.  XX V

• Vickie White
    Vickie White Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

Another book I found very helpful especially as a retired nurse iis

Timeless Healing The Power and Biology of Belief by Herbert Benson.  MD

It's been around for a long time.  I go my copy on ebay.  XX V

• shortlionruth
    shortlionruth Member Posts: 115
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi.  I also read Greg Biddel's book and found if very encouraging.  I also read "Healed of cancer" by J. Osteen and a great read is "Climbing Mountains" by Stacey Charbachi  and also a book of poetry titled "Light up your life" by Diana Smith.  I am a breast Cancer survivor of 14 years and thank God each and every day.  I am booked to have a double masectomy in the next 3 Months because I carry the braca 2 gene and I know that God see me throigh.