SPA BATH CONVERTER THINGY

onemargie
onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
Hi there everyone so I've started to have a clean out and found my spa bath mat that you put in your bath and it turns it into a spa bath. It's been sitting in the cupboard for nearly a year and I haven't used it so was wondering if any of you lovelies would like it??  It has a motor attached to it and bubbles away beautifully and was just heavenly when I had shitty bone pain from those bloody neulasta injections. It can be a bit noisy but that didn't bother me as it helped soooo much. Would be happy for anyone interested to PM me about it. I originally got it off gumtree from a bloke in Adelaide and I paid around $25 to get it posted so if anyone is interested let me know just want the postage covered if needed dont want anything for the actual machine. There aren't any out there for sale and if anyone wants it just let me know I'm happy to text pics when I dig it out tomorrow and of course I'll check it all works good still too. Margie ❤️

Comments

• LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    That is very kind of you.  Bet it's good.  I used my daughter-in-laws foot vibrator thingy for pain in both legs during chemo and it helped and finally stopped the pain. 
  • onemargie
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Hi I would love to find out more I have been looking for one for mysself, I have metastatic breast cancer with mets in my spine I also have a long term back injury as well,can you pm the detyails happy to pay postage I have a beautifulk freestanding bath this would be fantastic is it a conair?
  • onemargie
    Hi there Wendy I have sent you a message. Margie x
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    It reminds me of a hair dryer thingummy my mother used to have--we used to take turns wearing it and enacting scenes from Dr Who :)