Let's Go For It Ladies

Options
ShazS
ShazS Member Posts: 131
Hi All, Was just reading all the posts and you have my backing 120 percent lets go for it I think there are enough of us in the same boat. I got a call back from my super and was told that it's the federal government who make the call on realising our super and don't they make it near impossible to get so there's one we can take on. Also I was told to to HR tell them my story and they may let me have some of my super, I will ring them at a later stage as I better settle for the surgery tomorrow but will for keep you all in the loop. Will be interesting to see what they say when I call. The article in the paper hat a fuckin joke excuse my French but that gets me going we are human being really. Shazx 

Comments

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there shaz. Focus on your surgery today and keep us all posted on how you go. Once I get the response from my super fund and my local member of parliament  I'll post on here their response then email ACA and today tonight and let you know. I got a generic email from hesta yesterday saying that they have received my email and will process it as soon as they can but they have 90 days to respond and then I can go to the ombudsman.... fucking 90 days can you believe that!! I bet they take all that time. I'll be sending it to the ombudsman anyway as I want them to be aware of the article I've posted.  I've also decided to send my email to the federal minister of health as well so will start a new post about that too and see what other responses I get from the forum to include in it. Margie ❤️
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Hope your surgery went well today @ShazS. Have been thinking of you. Let us know how you are when you can. Xx Lesley 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hope you are ok after your surgery lovey. Keep us posted and I hope you get access to your super you will give some hope for the rest of us. Xx