Mona Lisa Touch

Options
2»

Comments

• Unicornkisses
    Unicornkisses Member Posts: 402
    Options
    I am using Replens and have found it quite good. I always have to use lubricant for sex though, have needed to for years.
    However, the best thing I have found to help the dryness especially around the vaginal entrance and to stop the constant urinary tract infections has been to stop using anything except sorbolene cream in the shower to wash my genital area.
    This was recommended to me by my Pharmasist and I was sceptical at first, but for me it has done wonders.
    It has also helped with discomfort during sex.

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    I can get yes products at my local chemist.....
  • Ady
    Ady Member Posts: 61
    Options
    DaisyMarigold do you have that problem with the YES product that Harley B is talking about. That doesn't sound good. I use Replens but do not think that it really works. Have been using it for awhile now but still painful.
  • DaisyMarigold
    DaisyMarigold Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Hi Ady and others. I had the same problem when I was using the water based moisturiser, but not now with the VM Vaginal Moisturiser which is specifically designed to help with vaginal atrophy. The names are confusing, because they are so similar, but the VM product is relatively new (within the last year I think). Here's the link to Yes product pages: https://www.yesyesyes.org/products/ . The one I use is the VM product in the purple gauze bag. So please do read about it on the website, then go for that if you decide to buy Yes.  I think it's thicker than the water based (WB) moisturiser so it doesn't run out. But I do use it at night just before bed most of the time. And Ady, I did try Replens, and while it moisturised it did nothing for the atrophy. Sex was impossible. It's virtually painfree now. I also use Astroglide lubricants, which another member recommended a while back. They're brilliant, and come in a number of formulations.  I know some of our Lost Libido Ladies have had problems with a chalky discharge from Replens - that never happened to me, but the product didn't work. When all this started, my Dr couldn't even get a speculum inside me to see what was causing the vaginal spotting (it was the atrophied skin). I started with Replens, but then bought Yes when another member recommended it. I really like the fact that Yes is natural and organic - I don't like putting chemicals inside me unless I have to. Hope this helps, please let me know if any more questions. Best wishes, DaisyMarigold.