Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Options
2»

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    edited April 2017
    Options
    welcome to the following new @BarbieAnne@tinango@Chubcheeko sorry you have need to join us but know we are very supportive.
    Welcome to the online forum of BCNA 
     I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

Just click on the new discussion button( top right of page)  to post a message or question we will reply and you will be amazed by the support we offer. 
    Soldier crab

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @JoveP
    @Monkey68
    @AngiePerry
    @NZLeeBee
    @gingerninja
    @MKitty68
    @AlyssaDrew

I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

Just click on the new discussion button( top right of page)  to post a message or question we will reply and you will be amazed by the support we offer. 
    Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hello @DonnaBlanch
    sorry that you need to join us... 
     please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

Soldier crab

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Aussielaura welcome to the forum.... 

Soldier crab

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    hi @dozza19welcome to the forum....

Soldier crab

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @poddlejules
    @Bravo@redflower

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Meema
    @farrahmillar
    @KarenF
    @KatherineH

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Andrea Houben and @DebP, welcome the forum

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    welcome @polygal sorry you have need to be here.
    please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @kim wood

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Welcome @Eaglefeather1and @Ree500

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited May 2017
    Options
    we have the following new members 
    @Fightingfit
    @The Possum
    @toba
    @tops23
    @Juiditta
    @GemmaMac
    @Tanya B
    @MAW2017
    @Hendrix
    @maisy8mac
    @margard
    @Caroline Kenny
    @PetaW
    @Trace1408
    @Nannatash

Sorry that I have not gotten to welcome you until today but work has been busy this week. 

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @Cnicolson
    @Pearl
    @Val2121
    @Willow26
    @Cyclo
    @topsie
    @maureenz
    @Tui
    @Toto
    @Adele...
    @Happyjan
    @Maryrose
    @KathyWNSW
    @Cassina

Sorry that I have not gotten to welcome you until today but work has been busy this week. 

Soldier crab