Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Options
SoldierCrab
SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
edited April 2017 in General discussion
hi @Pinkisthenewblack
Welcome to the online forum 
 I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

Just click on the new discussion button( top right of page)  to post a message or question we will reply and you will be amazed by the support we offer. 

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Welcome @LingACT
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    hello @El.mumof2 welcome to the online forum. 
     I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

Just click on the new discussion button( top right of page)  to post a message or question we will reply and you will be amazed by the support we offer. 

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Welcome to @Loulou1969 and @Kat133 to the online forum. 

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Good Morning @Eznsel, Welcome to the online forum of BCNA 

• SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Stacey S
    @LMW
    @MaryJane
    @A@AnonyMS
    @JaneP
    @JadeSerpentine
    @CindyBella
    @Jacqui64
    @markent

Welcome to the online forum of BCNA 

I am sorry this is a bit slow this week ...life has got in the way..... 
    Soldier Crab 
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options

@ErinM84
    @Zepplin
    @Chezz
    @DollyGrey
    @Rapunzel
    @Charlena Mansfield
    @VeraCa
    @Alou
    @Tofilau
    @Joby
    @Karen1909
    @Sharlene

Good evening to those who have recently joined our forum.... 

Soldier crab

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Ladies ladies welcome. Im also nearly 5 years post and have lots if complaints but breathing the air everyday.its not a pleasant trip but you do get there and you get to meet crazy woman like us. Xxxxadean
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Hi Ladies everywhere and welcome. I have read bcna on line for about a year. In all that time I have read great posts sad posts. Never ever have I read.. get over it.. its not that bad or.. what are you worrying about? Everyone joins in and tries  to make the road a little easier for others. 
    Where help is needed informed opinions are given. Everyone  here is on a journey they did not volunteer to take and trying to make the best of it
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options
    welcome to @Piccme @VickiAB and @Vickiboatwood

Good evening to those who have recently joined our forum.... 

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    edited April 2017
    Options

@seadog3172
    @Marg-Burgess
    @SophieILawson
    @KylieBurrowsnz

Good afternoon to those who have recently joined our forum.... 

Soldier crab
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    @seadog3172 I read your comment on Triple Negative survivor post I am wondering has your wife joined BCNA online forum also? 
    I too was Triple negative and I am 4.5years out from diagnosis with no evidence of disease now. 
    Soldier Crab 

• seadog3172
    seadog3172 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi @Soldier Crab, no she hasn't joined yet but I have asked her to join and told her about your comment. Thanks J
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    @fschutt@vtown.com.au Welcome aboard 

Soldier crab
  • Chubcheeko
    Chubcheeko Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. This is seadogs wife, now joined. Thanks for sharing your stories. Monseadog3172 said:

Hi @Soldier Crab, no she hasn't joined yet but I have asked her to join and told her about your comment. Thanks J
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hi @Chubcheeko  
    Love your online name. ...
    How are you traveling?  It is a shock when we are first diagnosed. Please  read posts or post any questions you have we are all supportive and will give you info and links to reliable information. 
    Soldier Crab aka Alice