Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Is anyone taking Zoladex injection and Letrozole tablet?

Options
13»

Comments

• LinLin
    LinLin Member Posts: 16
    Options
    hi Anne, I haven't gone through menopause yet, but my period stopped after my second injection of Zoladex.
    But my oncologist didn't check my hormone level, so I don't know if it works or not.
    Anyway, I'm getting more bone pain daily since I started Zoladex, I'm not sure if this is caused by the drug or cancer.

• LinLin
    LinLin Member Posts: 16
    Options
    hi brightspace, thanks for the explanation, now I understand why I have been given this treatment.

Since I've been diagnosed in late December 2016, I've been given Zoladex, plus Letrazole in the second month, but I've been told that I can't be completely cured.

I'm always thinking of find a better treatment to completely cure the cancer.
    Perhaps I should change my mind and tell myself to relax abit, just wait for the drug to response.

• brightspace
    brightspace Member Posts: 445
    Options
    Hi lin lin
    To relax is the best  type of healing  .we must breathe deeply to find joy in the moment ..
    the new post here for metastatic and fear of cancer progression has good  video  from doctors and mbc patient 

Visit the smiling mind website for relaxation hintts

Treat yourself......new pillow new pillow case..candle..and listen to the smiling mind app
    Huggs Bright