State of the Nation - Question Parking

Options
13»

Comments

• kathyk16
    kathyk16 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thank you all for your ongoing responses to questions I have already posed - it is never to late to continue adding to your experiences.

Now I am keen to hear about parking. When you were going through treatment did you have to pay for your parking? Did you receive discounts, did you receive free parking vouchers.

I have a feeling this may be a hot topic - so look forward to our discussions

KP

• kathyk16
    kathyk16 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I had to pay for parking while on chemo $20+ a time and on age pension it adds up so my daughters tried to help when they were able between work and children commitments etc. I am also a Carer for my husband and I had to make sure there was a Carer with him most of the time when I was having treatment. Parking prices are shocking. Kathy
  • Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback @kathyk16 - we are currently writing to all the Premiers to ask them to follow in the footsteps of NSW with a parking policy. Fingers are crossed that others will not have to experience the same level of financial impact that you have.