Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Scooper
    Scooper Member Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi Cate.  I am sorry you feel like this but this journey will do it to you.  I am waiting on scan results tomorrow and have convinced myself I have liver mets.  I had one single bone met which was operated on in August 2015 and have recently been having bad side pain.  Have no other symptoms.  I hate this waiting.  You are entitled to feel any way you like and you don't have to be brave.  Am thinking of you. Sandra xxxx
  • Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    Options
    HI @Scooper ........ Everything was going so so well... & all of a sudden after my last Onc visit I feel I fell in a hole & cant get out...... 
  • Scooper
    Options
    Yes cate it seems that way.  It's bloody awful! I hate what it does to our mind as well as our bodies! Xx
  • Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    Options
    @Scooper I hope your test results are awesome tomorrow & that your worries are unfounded :)
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Good luck @Scooper. X 
  • Scooper
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words and support.   I have been suffering terribly from constipation so I have to deal with that.  It has been causing me grief.  Otherwise the abdomen is all good.  The ultrasound from the liver showed that they think there are cysts there.  My GP is wonderful and has organised for me to have a ct scan.  she is of the opinion that they are just cysts but wants to be sure.  I have so much confidence in her as sometimes I feel my oncologist is a little flippant. My G.P. is a godsend.  My oncologist is not one for over screening and told me last visit that I need to get on with my life.  LOL I try too but sometimes it is all too much for me.  I have given up work.  I don't want to give up anything else. Oh I have given up drinking too.  That is surely a big sacrifice. 
    My love and appreciation to you all
    Sandra
    xx
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Get on with your life when there is weirdness in your liver. Do these people fall to earth fully formed or are we inadvertently creating them?

No wine? Oh crap. I'm in a state of temporary abstinence because the chemo makes it taste terrible and I'm too tight to waste it. I do keep trying though
  • Anniepan55
    Anniepan55 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm with you @Zoffiel wine is about the only vice left to me.  :D