Revitalise BCNA and Fernwood excercise programme

Options
angiesg
angiesg Member Posts: 82
edited September 2016 in Health and wellbeing

Hi all

Has anyone done this programme?

Did you find it beneficial?

Do you need to do it in conjunction with a Fernwood membership or do they give you enough information to do your own exercises?

Angie

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_BCNA
    Fiona_BCNA Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi Angie,

To answer your question regarding the Fernwood membership, you do not need a membership to Fernwood to complete this program or access to a gym, but you can choose to take up a free month’s membership at a local Fernwood club as part of the program. 

The program is designed completely online so it can be completed anywhere there is internet access.

Best regards,

Fiona

• Angela_BCNA
    Angela_BCNA Member Posts: 0
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi Angie

I did Revitalise with BCNA late last year.

After finishing treatment, I found it difficult to manage a healthy & balanced lifestyle. I had gained weight, felt lethargic and had little motivation for exercise. Revitalise with BCNA opened up my eyes to a whole new lifestyle. The weekly meal plans helped guide me on the right kinds of food to eat and I gained a clearer understanding of what forms of exercise I enjoyed and worked for me.

Working with Fernwood definitely helped keep me motivated and on track to achieving my goals, but there is enough information online for you to do your exercises without joining a gym.

If you are looking to improve your health & wellbeing after cancer, I strongly recommend Revitalise with BCNA.

Angela