Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

HELP

Options
2»

Comments

• Barbara_S
    Barbara_S Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi Jane, Thank you for your well wishes. Hoping things go well for you. Barb xo

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited June 2016
    Options

My sister lived with secondary breast cancer for over 10 years due to chemo. She got to meet her grandchildren and watch all ger children marry. I know without treatment this would not have happened. It's  all very personal I know but we need to hear about the people who have done well also. Kath x

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    edited June 2016
    Options

Barbara,

I think youre doing amazing!!! Im just getting through a recurrence currently, and can only imagine how you are feeling and that feeling of where to now...I just wanted to say Im thinking of you, sending the biggest hug ever. xo

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    edited June 2016
    Options

Mary and Rose, sorry about your friend. Im currently going through a recurrence myself. I wanted to say to you in answer to your question. Its a personal choice what to do. Im a Reiki Master and nobody is untouchable. Alternative treatments are great but I honestly believe they should be used in conjunction with Medicine, one is not better without the other. Alternative can help however. Ive been practicing 16yrs but even for myself, I chose Chemo and treatment...the other has helped enormously. Hope that helps. xo

• Mary and rose
    Mary and rose Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2016
    Options

Thank you for your reply Barbara.  I'm sorry to hear of yet another hurdle for you.  I pray that you continue to have the strength and courage you truly deserve.  Xxx

• Mary and rose
    Mary and rose Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2016
    Options

Thank you so much Melclarity. May god continue to give you strength and recovery. Xx