You do get through this

Options
2»

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited February 2016
    Options

Oh Robyn,congratulations on becoming a Grandmother! How exciting for you. I have been wondering if there was any news yet. So happy for you!

Yes I also feel like you are one of my best friends even though we have never met face to face. Sharing our experiences on here, it's amazing how really close you can feel and what a BIG difference it can make to how you cope. You have helped so many people on here with your supportive comments and it is so good that you feel terrific too! Life can be better than ever after treatment. There are lots of us can vouch for that!!

Enjoy your time with Riley next week! Another wonderful stage of life is beginning for you. :))) Deanne xxxxoooo Sending lots of hugs for you and Riley. 

• Deanne
    edited February 2016
    Options

I'm so glad that I posted this then Orchid. I hope you find that radiation goes really quickly. With daily visits you get to really know everyone and I actually enjoyed the social side of that part of treatment! :) Deanne xxx

• Deanne
    edited February 2016
    Options

Booby newbies, that's clever! Yes I hope that you are soon enjoying your beyond bc future too! Every day is a day closer to feeling better again. Wishing you all the best too. Deanne xxx