Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

secondary bc - new journey

Options
LYNNE BROOKS
LYNNE BROOKS Member Posts: 2
edited September 2016 in Metastatic breast cancer

Although i read regular blogs have not posted before. 

In 2012 i had a partial mastectomy,  fec and doxi chemo, radio therapy.  Over the last couple of months i have been feeling unwell and short of breath. Now i am starting chemo again tomorrow for secondary in my liver and lungs. Not good,  but have to fight again.  Very scary for myself and my lovely family. I have a 11month old grand daughter i want to see grow up. I am not sure if this has actually sunk in yet. But here we go again on the bc roller coaster.  Love to everyone. ??

Comments

• Pink66
    Pink66 Dragonfly Posts: 366
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne, it is always such a shock and there is never a good time to be told your cancer has returned.. I remember when I was first re-diagnosed with SBC.. I had it in my lung, ovaries, nodes, and various bones.. That was almost 3 years ago and i am currently stable with mets to my liver and some bones.

It certainly takes time to sink in and that is ok.. I am hoping chemo kicks it out of the park and you receive a stable report really soon.

If you are interested, I am a facilitator in the Advanced Group and would be happy to add you into our group.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help

cheers, Sharon (pink66)

• LYNNE BROOKS
    LYNNE BROOKS Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Options

Thanks sharon that would be great.

Feel i need a bit more interaction this time round. Felt a bit isolated some times

• Flutter By
    Flutter By Member Posts: 58
    edited October 2015
    Options

Huge hugs Lynne, no words of wisdom or advice just hugs xx