My Breast Cancer Journey.

2»

Comments

• mertie
    mertie Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2015

Hi Gaye, how frustrating to have the surgery delayed, I can only imagine how you must feel as you would have been primed and ready to face it. I am now 2 1/2 weeks post surgery and have had absolutely no issues and feeling really good. Positive thoughts to you, try not to stress with the extended waiting period now, it will go in no time and be out of you before you know it.

Good luck!

• gaye.hill.73
    gaye.hill.73 Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2015

Hi again Chris.

I do not know where my other posts went but take this as a delayed update.    I am over half-way with my Radiation.  They decided I did not require Chemo, but because of my high hormone levels and the Micromatastaisis in the Sentinel Node I will need to follow up the radiation with Hormone Therapy.   All is going well.  Of course some really tired days and need dressings on my breast, but nothing I cannot handle. 

The love and support of my Family and Friends,  Work Colleagues and of course this Network  is fantastic. 

I am looking forward to the New Year and the start of my next journey to the Hormone Therapy, but currently my one day, on step at a time.

Take care and I hope your final operation was successful and you are getting plenty of rest and relaxation.

Gaye

xx

• gaye.hill.73
    gaye.hill.73 Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2015

All is great thanks.   Over halfway through radiation and coping well.   I hope everything is going well for you.  Staying positive is my main advice to one and all.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  2016 will be a fantastic year for us all.

Gaye

xx