Last Chemo today

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited July 2015
    Options

Thanks Karen, Good on you with your chemo, and the Russian hat look, it's always good to see the light at the end of the tunnel, makes the side effects a bit easier to manage when you know that it will soon end. I went looking for moo goo the other day and there were about 5 different types. Which sort do you recommend ? Warm wishes, Trace ??

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2015
    Options

Thanks Rowdy, am trying hard to sit quietly, but one part of me wants to run full on into the next bit and just wanting to go full on. My hubby has been fantastic and is helping me to behave myself for the recovery from this chemo. Time to hang up the superwoman cape for a few days. ??

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2015
    Options

Thanks Kazza, can you recommend which moo goo to get, as I had a look the other day and there were about 5 different types ? ??

• Kazzi
    Kazzi Member Posts: 263
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Tracey,

My sister ordered it online for me.  The skim milk udder cream is recommended radiotherapy.  My radiation oncologist told me her other patients swear by it and she reassured me she didn't have shares in the company!

Hope you're recovering well.  My taste buds returning slightly today, actually enjoyed vanilla ice cream.

Karen xx

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2015
    Options

Good thanks Karen, will get onto that. Glad you're able to enjoy ice cream now. I seem to prefer savoury food at the moment, where I was a real sweet tooth before. Thanks for your support, Trace ??