Not benifical for the site

Options
2»

Comments

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry to hear that you are leaving, I wish you health & happiness. You do need positive people around you. This site should be the place to come to for support, I'm so sorry that you didn't receive it from all quarters. As Tonya said, we'll be here for you if you want to drop in, take care,

Hazel xx

• JessicaV
    JessicaV Member Posts: 297
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dear Sarah, wishing you peace.  I am  sorry that when we first met on this board a year ago, I was not able to give you the friendship and support you sought from me when  I posted to express my sympathy  for your situation, and you private-messaged me offering  to drive hundreds of kilometers to take me to my chemo sessions each 3 weeks, and to chat any time day or night.

But while you needed a reciprocal support person, I was not able to be that person. My  daughter  was already coming with me to appointments and I needed to be with her. And I was sick and did not have the time and energy to give you support too.

I have never intended to hurt you.  I do wish you well, and hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me for not  having the time and energy to be your special friend through this difficult time. I am sorry you are now so angry at me that you are leaving the BCNA group. I think that is a terrible shame, esp given what you are now going through. Can we not both participate here together in peace? People don't have to agree with each other, but we all have a place here. .
    best wishes

JessicaV

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Sarah

Please know that you can always do a John Farnham on us and come back because we miss you. Any time you will be welcomed back with open arms.  The comments above confirm that.

I am so sorry that you feel you have to leave us as I know the majority are here for you every step of the way.

I know personally that I have received so much luv and support from this site. But should I need to I would just disregard any negativeness as this is not what this site it about.

Luv n light 2 u and yours

Mich xooxoxox