Find out how Robyn W keeps active and staying well!

Options
Jess_BCNA
Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
edited January 2015 in Health and wellbeing

Many of you will know Robyn W from the Online network - She may have given you a warm welcome when you first joined or commented on one of your blog posts :-) In the latest issue of the Active and well e-newsletter Robyn W share's her story of keeping active and well after her diagnosis of breast cancer.

The new Active and well after breast cancer e-newsletter has information on:

• Profile: Robyn - Get Active and keep well
  • What's cooking in our kitchen - Japanese pancake with sticky mushrooms
  • Lets talk about weight management
  • Helpful apps, blogs, services and people - Your personal wellness guide for body and soul

If you have a question for Robyn on how she keeps active and well after breast cancer ~ join in the conversation and comment below :-)

Jess

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Boy you sound so organised! My girls are adults now but when they are all home for a meal with their friends, it can get pretty difficult to please everyone's taste buds and still stick to my healthy eating. You have given me no excuses now. If you can feed everyone in your household and still be organised to look after yourself then I can make an effort once or twice a week!

By the way I think it is very inspiring that you look after so many young people. It must give you a great sense of purpose with your life. And you still find time to help so many of us on this network too! You are amazing!
    Deanne xxx
  • Rosanna
    Rosanna Member Posts: 284
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jess :  That's really wonderful press and positive message about Robyn.  I still remembered when I first time wrote on the blog and how she walked with me.  This is so good to share to everyone and to all newbies.

Cheers

Rosanna

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options

You are truly amazing.  I admire you so much.  Not least for fostering your children as well as looking after your husband and daughter - and still having the energy to look after your own diet and wellbeing.

I agree completely about the Nutribullet and use mine daily.  Mostly I do kale, cucumber, green apple, ginger, lemon and celery - it just gives a boost after exercising.  My husband loves the frozen berry and banana smoothies.

Keep sharing your tips - they are appreciated.

xxx Michelle

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

You are a very selfless person, thanks for helping me and many others during tough times, you are amazing, cheers

Hazel xx

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

You are a very selfless person, thanks for helping me and many others during tough times, you are amazing, cheers

Hazel xx