Blog Post

News and events
1 MIN READ

Save the date: lymphoedema support group info day

Carol's avatar
Carol
Member
11 years ago
For those living in or near Sydney or planning a trip,there please save the 7th march for our annual information day. To be held at UTS sydney ie close to,central railway station. We have been successful in getting prof Neil piller to from from Adelaide to talk to us. More info once booking form goes up,on the internet Carol
Published 11 years ago
Version 1.0
No CommentsBe the first to comment
Related Content
Lymphoedema can develop after breast cancer surgery or radiotherapy treatment. If lymph nodes are removed – usually from the armpit – fluid can build up and cause swelling known as ‘lymphoedema’. F...
1 year ago
I was diagnosed in April and have had a lumpectomy. Was going to be radiation next but my Ki67 levels are a bit high so having Endo predict test done. Oncologists are saying possibly chemo now. I am ...
3 months ago
Hi everyone. So I’ve just come back from one of my lymphoedema clinic appointments and they said my sozo measures and arm measurements were a bit high. I’ve been given some extra exercises and self ly...
1 year ago
Hi I had DCIS in 2024 I had a lumpectomy and 1 lymph node removed I need to know who contacts me now for a mamagram I went through maroondah hospital  Thanks Melzzs
5 months ago